Parents & Students Declaration
Students are expected to:
- Take responsibility for their own behaviour.
- Respect each other
- Look after the buildings and environment
- Be prepared for learning with the correct uniform and equipment
- Attend on time
The following behaviour will not be tolerated:
You must NOT:
- Be defiant to any member of the staff
- Bring in or use anything that is dangerous or illegal
- Threaten, bully, fight, be violent, abusive or defiant others
- Damage school property or steal (this behaviour will lead to student being sent home and/or excluded
- Bring in valuable items, mobile phones, gold etc.
- Be late for lessons or take time off school
Parents / Carers will:
- Support the rules of the school
- Help their children to arrive on time
- Check the their children have done their homework
- Remind their children of their targets
- I give permission for my children’s photograph to be used in MWH newsletters, website, board notice and bulletin.