Role: Voluntary Trustee
Location: Board meetings are usually held in London.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in law, marketing, HR, fundraising or humanitarian/INGO work.
- Live in the UK, preferably within an easy commuting distance of the office.
- Prior Trustee Experience is not essential but must have management and governance experience in a business or charity and be familiar with the responsibilities of a trustee and the charity commission guidance for trustees.
- It is essential you are passionate and knowledgeable about the issues faced by our communities, beneficiaries in the UK.
- We need people who can donate the necessary time and effort to assist MWH in shaping its vision and mission.
- Be committed to attend at least 4 meeting per year.
- The role of Trustee does not have any financial remuneration; however, reasonable expenses for travel may be claimed
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the strategic leadership of MWH and make a difference to our beneficiaries. This rewarding position will also provide you with vital skills and experience in management and governance.
MWH is seeking applications across all sectors of society, regardless of age, gender, race, religion or ethnicity.
To apply, please submit your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 October 2018