Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Term: Part-time (25Hrs)
Terms: This is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. The candidates must be aged between 16 to 24 and claiming universal credit.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for the finance and accounts department of Muslim Welfare House London HQ. We are looking for an individual who is a team player and a quick learner.
The ideal candidate should have some experience in with Accounting software SAGE.
They must be very organised and be able to organise the filing system of the organisation.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities:
• Assist in the organising of files
• Assist in bookkeeping records
• Generate memos, emails and reports when needed
• Respond to questions and requests for information
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
• Help organise events and open days at the centre
• Drafting letters and responses for the senior admin team
• Update contents on the website and social media
Support: The successful applicant will be given training on various MS office software. There will training based on the skill level of the successful candidate by the HR and the in house career advisors to improve employability.
Please apply for this job by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 25.01.2021