Job opportunity at Muslim Welfare House – London
Salary: £22,500 (pro-rata) Depending on experience
Term: Part-time (16 Hours)
Muslim welfare House is looking or an experienced bookkeeper to join our expanding team.
The role will be to support the Finance Manager, producing the books to trial balance including payables, receivables, journal entries, bank reconciliations, expenses, and credit card payments, using SAGE line 50.
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Paying regular bills for the company
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Appropriately coding payables to prepare them for the accountant’s input later
- Invoicing deliveries and paying vendors for their goods and services
- Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory and ordering new supplies as needed
- Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Maintaining petty cash
- Preparing information for auditors
- Providing swift and quick updated information for Management
- Keeping an annual company budget
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
Bookkeeper Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate must have previous experience in bookkeeping using Sage/Tas or similar software.
To apply for this job
Please send your CVs to email@example.com by 28 February 2021